Wednesday 24th April 2024 – 6.30pm – 1am
Pan Pacific Hotel, London
Join The Not Forgotten for a spectacular gala evening of dinner, entertainment, inspirational speakers, an exclusive auction, music and dancing.
Reward your team, entertain clients or just bring a group of friends together while connecting with your peers.
£2000 for a table of 10
In aid of the work of The Not Forgotten, a very special charity restoring dignity, confidence and independence to veterans since 1920.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE
Or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The very special auction will include prizes such as:
- A hosted dinner for 10 in the exclusive Special Forces Club, Knightsbridge, London.
- An exclusive day with The Not Forgotten at our unique Supercar Trackday at the legendary Brand Hatch circuit, with 100 veterans, plus serving Military and around 40 of the finest supercars money can buy, giving rides at full tilt all day in August.
- Bespoke bagpipe music written especially for you, your family, friends or business by the current Pipe Major of the Kings Royal Hussars.
- Unique watches and jewellery.
- An equestrian event with a difference – an exclusive experience to learn to play polo for a day.
- A Pan Pacific London package.
- Special art from a renowned artist.