We are hugely grateful to our small and wonderfully loyal band of volunteers who give up their time to help raise awareness of our charity and also generate much-needed income.
Volunteering activities include:
- Assisting with collections at supermarkets, airports, shopping centres and London railway stations.
- Organising fundraising events (dinners, afternoon teas, dances, etc).
- Assisting at a military show, exhibition or tournament.
- Giving talks to local associations or groups.
- Generating contacts in the local ex-service and serving communities.
Could you help us with any of these activities, or do you have skills and expertise in other areas (e.g. IT, Marketing, Administration) which you could offer on a ‘pro bono’ basis?
If so please get in touch with our fundraising coordinator by giving them a call or sending them an email – they’d love to hear from you!