We hope you are pleased with the experience The Not Forgotten has provided. However, if you feel that we could improve and would like to offer feedback on our events or procedures, then we would love to hear from you so that we can develop the support we offer. Our beneficiaries’ and supporters’ opinions are important to us.
What will happen next?
- We will record and maintain the details of your feedback
- We will acknowledge your feedback within 2 working days of receiving it
- We will investigate your complaint internally, treating it with sensitivity, discretion and understanding
- We aim to complete any investigation and send you a written reply to your complaint within 7 working days of receiving it. If we need to make further investigations, we will let you know and keep you informed
In more depth:
The Charity will aim to acknowledge receipt of your feedback within 2 working days of receiving it and we will aim to respond fully within 7 working days.
If the points raised are a little more complex, we may ask for you to submit your feedback in writing by email or letter, detailing:
- The circumstances of the feedback
- What you consider to have gone wrong or what could be done better
- How you think we could rectify the problem
Please not that your support from The Not Forgotten will not be affected by your submission of feedback.
Once we have finished our investigation we will inform you of the findings, including details of how we reached the given decision. If we find that we have provided poor service, we will acknowledge what went wrong, what we have learned and explain how we plan to improve the situation. If we find that we provided an acceptable service we will provide a clear explanation, providing evidence, of how we reached our decision.